Brazilian dishes that you have to try out once in your life
A lot of people, who have not been exposed to the cuisine of South America, are not aware of the delicious dishes that Brazilians have to offer. Flavourful and filling, you can hardly go wrong if you pick the right Brazilian dish.
Well if you do not know much about this cuisine and you want to try out some authentic Brazilian dishes then you should definitely try out Central Grill Restaurant and Cafe. They have a wide spread from where you can take your pick and is the best place to start your journey into the world of Brazilian cuisine. So here are some of the dishes that you ought to try out when it comes to the Brazilian cuisine:
- If you want a kick start right into the belly of Brazil, then you should definitely try out the Mineirinho. This is one of the classic Brazilian dishes which are loaded with animal protein. Made with beef and bacons and served with a side of eggs this surely makes for a tasty and wholesome meal. This meal comes with beans and rice and some kale and onions as well so as to make it a proper balanced meal. So if you want to keep it tasty the Brazilian way, this is something that you should try out.
- The Lombo Acebolado of Central Grill Restaurant and Cafe is one of the regional specialities of Brazil. This also provides for a wholesome meal which is served with rice and beans. The main ingredients of the dish are pork chops and are also accompanied with a side of eggs, sautéed onions, salad and of course a bowl full of French fries. This is a very heavy meal so you better check your calorie count. If you are thinking about getting your diet a break for a day, go rogue and try this one out.
- Well if you are looking for something more classic and on the lighter side, then you can always try out the various Brazilian fried pastries. They come in different varieties and with different fillings and hence you can take your pick depending on the filling that you like the most. You can try out the beef fried pastries or even the creamy cheese ones. If you are looking for a comfort food snack, this is the Brazilian dish to go for.
- Do try out the grill steak the Brazilian style. You can also try out the mixed barbeque which comes with an overload of meat, consisting of steak, sausage and pork chops. Both these dishes are served with beans and French fries and of course the classic Brazilian touch- the onions.
- Baiao De Dois is another Brazilian dish that you can try out if you are fond of beef and would love to pair it some beans and rice some onions and some fresh cheese. This is one of the Brazilian classics that you have to try out if you want to get a real feel of this cuisine.
So, if you want to start your Brazilian roller coaster ride, then here are some tasty options that you can go for.